- HR Strategy & Implementation Masterclass
- HR Analytics Masterclass
- Performance Management System Masterclass
- HR Business Partnering Masterclass
- HRBP - HR Business Professional
- HRMP - HR Management Professional
- PHR/SPHR Certification Preparation
- HR Skills Academy
- GTOP - Graduate Trainee Optimization Programme
- Certificate in Professional Consulting Practice
- Strategic Management Workshop For Secretaries & PA's
HR Management Professional (HRMP)
- An International Professional HR Certification Exam Preparation Course
Certification Preparation Course
Course Code: HRP 404 | Duration: 4 Saturdays or 2-3 day(s) | Level: Intermediate/Advanced | Also Suitable for: in-house
In todayâ€™s highly competitive working environment, professional development is a necessity to stay current in your field. Many HR professionals have found that international certification gives them an edge. Certification provides recognition of professional achievement, aids in your career advancement, serves as a visual reminder of your professional status, demonstrates a mastery of HR knowledge on an international level and a commitment to keeping abreast of new developments in the field, and provides you with evidence of broad-based knowledge, experience and competence in your field.
Dates & Availability
|Ikeja, Lagos||4 Saturdays||Aug 3rd - 24th||N89,250||Register Online|
|Ikeja, Lagos||2 Days||Aug 8th - 9th||N89,250||Inquiry: Contact us|
|Accra, Ghana||2 Days||Aug 12th - 13th||$600 (or equivalent)|
This is a globally relevant credential that is designed to validate management-level core human resource knowledge and skills. The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted HR principles in strategy and policy development as well as service delivery.
The credential is Independent of geographic region, and complements local HR practices. Through demonstrated knowledge, the credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve. This programme is suitable for different types of HR managers, managers and supervisors. It covers the entire HR management landscape.
The HRMP Certification Preparation Course covers, in detail, each of the four functional areas of the HRCI.org Body of Knowledge. At the end of the course, you will be able to identify your strongest HR functional areas and know where you need to concentrate your efforts. This is an excellent course for those interested in preparing for the HRMP exam.
It is packed full of the exact kind of content you will need to pass the exam the first time around. Full HRBP Study Materials will be provided to each student. This can be scheduled as a comprehensive condensed intensive course, (2 days) each sessions for seven (7) hours per session or a spread out programme (4 Sat, or 2 weekends Sat + Sun) each sessions for four (4) hours per session.
This Course is designed to provide you with an overview of key areas in human resource and people management. Materials include four parts that correspond to the four functional areas, responsibilities, and associated knowledge as defined by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
- Prepare for the HRMP exam.
- Enhance your career potential and professional status.
- Learn Human Resource management concepts & theory.
- Learn practical lessons from working HR professionals.
Great minds do not think alike
P4PEâ€™s faculty represent many cultures, disciplines, and perspectives. Led by acknowledged experts in their own particular fields, programme faculty remain intimately close to business and most are engaged in cross-disciplinary research.*
Joel Omeike! - Lead Consultant, P4PE Institute
*programme faculty may change
The course is designed for managers and staff in general management or human resource management positions:
- HR professionals planning to take the HRMP certification exam
- HRBP professionals seeking to upgrade to HRMP
- HR practitioners seeking professional development to enhance or advance their careers
- Experienced managers who are new to the human resource field
- Other mid-level managers pursuing career change or promotion
- Career advancement - This course prepares HR professionals for career advancement opportunities. It features open interactive forums and "real-world" case studies.
- Cost-effective learning – Multiple locations. Attend the nearest to you to save on travel expenses.
- Practitioner-focused and competency-based - The curriculum is designed by subject matter experts and includes application exercises designed to develop specific competencies and decision-making skills.
- Tuition reimbursement - Many HR professionals will be eligible to apply for employer tuition reimbursement.
- Action-oriented curriculum - Provides opportunities for HR professionals to network, and share "real-world" experiences and apply what they learn to the workplace.
- Convenient hours - the course is offered after work hours, on the weekends, or Web-based.
>The HRMP exam is divided into four functional areas:
HR as a Business Leader (32%),
People Development & Talent Management (29%),
HR Service Delivery (23%),
and Measurement (16%).