Business Growth & Profit Models Leadership Master Class
23 Ready-to-use Profit Models to create unfair competitive advantage and make the competition irrelevant.Drive Growth and Profit. Lead Competition.
What does your company do better than anyone else? What unique value do you provide to your customers? How will you increase that value this year? What are your top profit models? How can you leverage other profit models? If you cannot easily answer these questions, then The Discipline of Business Growth and Profit Leadership Master Class is a must attend for you and your teams. Companies with answers to these questions are raising the value bar in their sectors and creating new customer expectations, and staking their claim to business and profit leadership. Don’t be left out!
How is it that some companies are re-inventing competition in their markets while others are seemingly oblivious to the changing world around them? These are the questions that our faculty team would explore and address in this ground breaking 3-day Master Class – The Discipline of Business Growth and Profit Models Leadership.
This master class provides a radical way of thinking about customers, competition, markets, profit models, and the fundamental structure of your organisation. Through detailed case studies, the master class examines the implication of each discipline from an operations standpoint, offering step-by-step guidance on choosing and implementing the right ones. Each discipline demands a distinct organisational model with its own structure, processes, information systems, management systems and culture.
This master class introduces, defines and develops four concepts that every business unit and its management will find absolutely essential in their Business Strategy Toolkit:
- Value Proposition: The implicit promise a company makes to customers to deliver a particular combination of values – price, quality, performance, selection, convenience, and so on.
- Value-Driven Operation Model: Combination of operating processes, management systems, business structure, and culture that gives a company the capacity to deliver on its value proposition.
- Value Discipline: The three desirable ways in which companies can combine operating models and value propositions to be the best and lead in their market.
- Profit Models: An exhaustive discussion of 23 profit models and how you can setup, organise and profit phenomenally from them.
To aid participants assimilation of the course, a set of pre-programme reading list is made available in advance while models and case studies on each strategic model is discussed in groups representing similar industries and sectors.
Participants to the master class are carefully screened to ensure senior leadership attends and similar industries are paired for the syndicate group work and case studies.
Course Benefits - What do I learn?
- Learn how to develop winning business models and strategies that consistently drives revenue and ensures high profitability
- Learn to re-invent the rules of competition in today's ever changing economic environment.
- Learn how to choose the right competitive market race and how to run and compete successfully in the race.
- Learn to redefine competition in your market by relentlessly driving yourself and your teams to deliver extraordinary levels of distinction value to carefully selected customer groups.
- Make it impossible for other companies to compete on the old terms and your defined market space
- Analyse 23 profit models and choose those that support your market discipline strategy
- Walkaway with tools and charts that help you monitor, drive and sustain profitable growth
The Programme provides a unique blend of practical and pragmatic thinking, building your knowledge through group and panel discussions, case studies and role plays. Your ideas are further tested through your own interaction with an impressive network of peers and P4PE Institute faculty.
Those participating in the Business Growth & Profit Modelling are recommended to consider the Regional & Country Manager Development Masterclass, which serves as the strategic complement to this core global business acumen programme.
This master class offers critical insight to the team struggling to turn around any business with suboptimal performance. It offers market leaders paths forward for sustaining their leadership. It also applies to anyone managing a business unit or a small-medium enterprise by highlighting the key issues upon which that business will succeed or fail.
In particular the following executives will benefit from this master class:
- CXO (CEO, COO, CFO, CMO etc)
- Executive/Non-Executive Directors
- Business/Branch/Regional Managers
- Country Managers
- Product/Brand/Market Managers
- Business Development/Sales Managers
- Relationship/Key Account Managers
- Project/Programme Managers
- Business/Management Consultants
- Business/Market Analyst
- Strategic Planning Managers
- CFO/Financial Controllers/Managers
- Operations/Service/Production Managers
- HR Managers/Business Partners
- Purchasing/Supply Chain Managers
Industries/Sectors that will be benefitted by this master class include:
- Banking & Financial Services
- Information & Communication Technology
- Aviation & Tourism
- Business Process Outsourcing Services
- Real Estate
- Courier, Logistics and Distribution Services
- Construction, Engineering & Infrastructure
- Project Management Offices
- Management Consulting & Advisory Services
- Events & Entertainment
- Revenue Generating arms of Governments
- Revenue generating NGOs
- Other services companies
NOTE: To further leverage the value and impact of the Programme, we encourage organisations to send cross-functional teams of executives to P4PE Institute. We offer one of two exciting group benefits to companies sending three or more participants to this programme.
Advanced registration is required to join this course. Limited class size and registration window means early birds have an advantage. Register now and access qualifying discounts.