Certificate Course: Advanced Data Analysis
The modern organisational manager or specialist is expected to work with the masses of data available from organisation wide IT systems and to be able to provide precise analysis and recommendations for senior managers/executives or to make decisions supported by facts.
To do this effectively, means recognising patterns and analysing these using the best tools for the job, often in the form of computer spread sheets and associated add-ins. This will involve recognising trends and what these mean for the organisation, as well as being able to predict the sensitivity of decisions to changes in attributes, for example the cost of fuel to a transportation form.
This Advanced course in Data Analysis will help you to perform inquiries that will be useful to your business or organization, and have the skill necessary to communicate these results through graphs and text that your fellow employees will understand. Take the guesswork out of important company decisions and make decisions based on statistically significant information.
- Overview Of Data Analysis
- Classic Tools And Techniques
- Correlation And Dependence
- Regression Analysis
- Sensitivity Analysis In Decision Making
- Computer Aided Simulation
- Cognitive Bias In Analysis And Decision Making
- Evaluating Alternatives
- Using Decision Trees
- Using Expected Monetary Value (EMV)
- Using Influence Diagrams
- Value Stream Analysis
- Simulated Analysis Of Case Study
- Review And Close
Course Benefits - What do I learn?
- Increase your awareness of techniques to provide quantitative support for management decisions
- Recognise patterns in data and choose the best tools to analyse these
- Develop your understanding of trends and sensitivity
- Gain tools to make better recommendations and decisions
- Build your confidence in influencing decisions, through quantitative analysis
This course is suitable for anyone who needs to use data analysis in their job role, including strategists, programme/ project managers, business analysts, business process managers, etc.
NOTE: To further leverage the value and impact of the Programme, we encourage organisations to send cross-functional teams of executives to P4PE Institute. We offer one of two exciting group benefits to companies sending three or more participants to this programme.
Advanced registration is required to join this course. Limited class size and registration window means early birds have an advantage. Register now and access qualifying discounts.