The Balanced Scorecard Programme
Identifing KRA and Setting KPI
P4PE's Balanced Scorecard Programme is designed to give practitioners the tools and skills they need to help their organizaons increase focus on strategy and results, improve organizaonal performance by measuring what maers, align the work people do on a day-to-day basis with strategy, focus on the drivers of future performance, improve communicaon of the organizaon's Vision and Strategy, and priorize in tough economic mes.
The Balanced Scorecard Programme provides parcipants with background and resources in all areas that are important to lead or parcipate on a team to build, implement, and sustain a balanced scorecard planning and management system in their organizaon. The program includes indepth study of strategic thinking, strategic planning, organizaon assessment, strategy mapping, performance measures and target seng, strategic iniaves, automaon, cascading and strategic management.
- Comprehensive approaches to strategic planning, strategic management, performance measurement and target setting, initiative prioritization, performance information systems, and program evaluation
- Nine Steps to Success methodology for building and implementing balanced scorecard planning and management systems
- Organization development practices, such as SWOT analysis, employee assessment planning, customer and stakeholder identi?cation, and balanced scorecard programme planning
- Modern approaches to strategic thinking and strategy mapping
- Communications strategy development and change management aspects of the balanced scorecard journey
- Facilitation and coaching skills necessary to lead team workshops in the development of a balanced scorecard system for your organization
- How to select appropriate software to collect and report performance information throughout the organization
- How to cascade the enterprise scorecard throughout the organization
Course Benefits - What do I learn?
- Launching a BSC program and establishing work teams
- Incorporating communications planning and change management into the scorecard development process
- Use an organizational assessment to set vision, mission, and strategy
- Understand who your customers and stakeholders are and what they need from your organization
- Develop a customer value proposition and strategy profile
- Develop an organization's strategic themes, strategic results and perspectives
- Develop and refine strategic objectives and strategy maps
- Develop and refine performance measures and targets, aligned to strategy
- Develop & prioritize new initiatives to execute strategy
- Cascade a scorecard to develop alignment by developing strategic objectives, strategy maps, performance measures, and initiatives at the Tier 2 and 3 levels
- Evaluate and improve a poorly designed system
- Strategic planning professionals or balanced scorecard practitioners
- Executives, senior managers or leaders who want to improve the strategic focus and strategy execution of their organizations
- Teams or individuals tasked with developing a strategic plan for their organization
- Teams or individuals with balanced scorecard or KPI/Performance Measure development responsibility
- Executives, managers, planners and analysts who are part of a balanced scorecard development team, and are seeking the best practical ideas for improving organizational performance.
NOTE: To further leverage the value and impact of the Programme, we encourage organisations to send cross-functional teams of executives to P4PE Institute. We offer one of two exciting group benefits to companies sending three or more participants to this programme.
Advanced registration is required to join this course. Limited class size and registration window means early birds have an advantage. Register now and access qualifying discounts.