Business Performance, Financial Analysis, and Forecasting Programme
The P4PE Business Performance, Financial analysis and forecasng is a course designed to provide those wishing to acquire a detailed introducon to the subjects of accounng and financial analysis with the essenal knowledge required.
The course is in the style of a series of presentaons interspersed with case study material. Delegates are required to carry out a significant amount of financial manipulaon and will involve the use of spread sheet soware in a number of cases.
The case studies are designed to enable the delegate to take ownership of the knowledge offered by applying it to a case immediately afer the relevant presentation. This is further reinforced by the completion of group cases towards the end of the course.
The course is ideal for managers, analysts, consultants, entrepreneurs and others who seek a proper grounding in the fundamentals of financial analysis and forecasting.
- The Concept of Business Performance: How Business Performance is Measured
- The Profit & Loss Account and the Balance Sheet
- Rao analysis for financial analysis purposes
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Overview of current Internaonal Accounng Standards and global accounng
- Recognising Accounng Abuses
- Cash flow discounng and its applicaon to real world situaons
- Analysing management informaon
- Project Analysis, Net Present Values and IRR's
- Use of spread sheets and spread sheet risk
- Forecasng using spread sheet soware.
- Presenng ?nancial informaon
- Business Performance Simulaon
Course Benefits - What do I learn?
This seminar is designed for senior and middle level of managers who want to gain a clearer understanding of CPM and how to use it to facilitate improved performance across an entire enterprise. Specifically:
- Senior finance managers and management accountants seeking to exploit the business potential of corporate performance management and business intelligence
- IT business analysts who have an interest in understanding what CPI and BI can do for their organisations
- Human Resources, Operational, sales, marketing and commercial managers who want an appreciation of the benefits that can be derived from a good implementation of CPM and BI from all industry sectors, including the public sector.
The course is ideal for those persons seeking a proper grounding in the fundamentals of business performance, financial analysis and forecasng, including:
- Business Analysts
- Equity Analysts
- Commercial Bankers
- Financial Trainees
- Business Managers Porolio Managers
- Performance Managers
- Relaonship Managers
- Business Development officers
NOTE: To further leverage the value and impact of the Programme, we encourage organisations to send cross-functional teams of executives to P4PE Institute. We offer one of two exciting group benefits to companies sending three or more participants to this programme.
Advanced registration is required to join this course. Limited class size and registration window means early birds have an advantage. Register now and access qualifying discounts.