Production Management Programme
If there is any activity that directly affects a business, it is production. As a matter of fact, most of the businesses began their thought processes through the production concept. The intense levels of competition have resulted in the need to perform every activity in a very systematic and professional manner with the sole aim of enhancing returns to all stake holders. Production is one such function and is considered to be the second most important function in an organisation. The function of a production manager is to ensure the utilization of resources in the most efficient and effective manner. To achieve success in this function, he / she must plan every activity extremely meticulously, not just at the macro level, but also at the micro level.
Introduction to Production Management
- Types of product
Types of Production systems
- Job, Batch and Flow Productions
- Assembly lines, Intermittent Production and Process plant
Introduction to Location Planning
- Introduction to Location Planning
- Important factors in Location Planning
- Plant Layout
Inventory Control Models
- Inventory Control Model
- Make and buy decisions
Production Management Scheduling
- Introduction to Scheduling
- Master Production Scheduling
- Practical Scheduling
Breakeven and Network Analysis
- Break even analysis as a decision making tool
- Intro to Pert and CPM
- Network Analysis Bar Chart
- Intro to Quality Control
- Quality control and SQC
- Total Quality Management
Course Benefits - What do I learn?
- Many hours of content to understand in detail about production management.
- Get the Elementary knowledge of Manufacturing processes
- Learn about Network Analysis
- Get to know what is Break Even Point Analysis
Requirements for Production Management Course
Basic knowledge of Production Management Terms
Experience in this field will be helpful, although it is not required as all the concepts of Production Management will be taught from scratch.
- Anyone who wants to learn about Production Management
|2 days||Register Online|
NOTE: To further leverage the value and impact of the Programme, we encourage organisations to send cross-functional teams of executives to P4PE Institute. We offer one of two exciting group benefits to companies sending three or more participants to this programme.
Advanced registration is required to join this course. Limited class size and registration window means early birds have an advantage. Register now and access qualifying discounts.