Supply Chain Management Programme
The programme is designed to give you a holistic view of your supply chain. You will strategically analyse your supply chain and by the end of the programme you will have greater confidence and ability to better deal with the complex issues you face. A typical example of the complex questions we address would be how to work with both supplier and customer to improve deliverability efficiency and performance metrics. You will be guided through new business frameworks and models for improving your supply chain performance. This can be applied to different market segments.
- Using the supply chain to compete.
- Managing the supply chain in an age of uncertainty.
- Supply chain simulation.
- Introduction to the Knowledge Interchange.
- Collaboration with the supply chain.
- The role of third party logistics providers.
- Performance measurement in the supply chain.
- Sustainable supply chain management.
- Mapping the supply chain.
- PLAN: demand planning and forecasting.
- SOURCE: strategic plan and global sourcing.
- MAKE: manufacturing and the supply chain.
- DELIVER: the role of inventories and warehouses in modern supply chains.
- Customer profitability analysis.
- Supply chain changes and challenges of implementation.
- Global sourcing.
Course Benefits - What do I learn?
You will gain:
- Cranfield's state of the art research and management tools provide an opportunity to solve your most intractable supply chain problems.
- Strategic understanding to boost collaboration across your supply chain.
- Alignment of supply chain strategies to business strategy.
- Improved knowledge in supply chain strategy planning and execution.
- Exposure to peer group input, challenges and support.
Your organisation will gain:
- Improved supply chain performance to deliver value to your business.
- Better understanding of the elements vital for effective supply chain management.
- Immediate business impact through the creation of an action plan that leverages your supply chain for competitive advantage.
- Supply chain efficiency leading to improved financial performance.
- The capability to deliver an innovative supply chain culture.
- Improved ability to articulate the business vision to your external supply chain partners.
- Senior management with direct supply chain responsibility.
- Executives seeking supply chain integration.
- Sectors of special relevance include:
|MDP222||Weekday||Ikeja,Lagos||N89,250||20-Nov-2017||2 days||Register Online|
NOTE: To further leverage the value and impact of the Programme, we encourage organisations to send cross-functional teams of executives to P4PE Institute. We offer one of two exciting group benefits to companies sending three or more participants to this programme.
Advanced registration is required to join this course. Limited class size and registration window means early birds have an advantage. Register now and access qualifying discounts.