Executive Secretaries & PAs Development Programme - Beyond Support and Administration
A person of average intelligence who has the ability to set clear goals, and has the discipline to maintain a goal-achieving mind-set, is 90% more likely to succeed than a genius without a plan.
This course focuses on equipping you with the professional skills you require to do your jobs effectively, contributing to your own, your boss and your organisation's success. During the course you will work through a series of discussions, demonstrations and case studies that will enhance your learning experience and show in detail how to optimise your 'best practice' PA management skills.
- Verbal communication skills
- Getting organized
- Managing time
- Empowering yourself
- Getting it all done on time
- The team of two
- Special tasks
- Taking care of yourself
Course Benefits - What do I learn?
- Become highly organized using smart, efficient systems
- Manage time more effectively and strategically
- Master prioritization of time, complete all important tasks and help your manager do the same
- Empower themselves and become more proactive
- Deal more effectively with your manager
- Learn to take care of yourself and personal development
The course is suitable for administrative professionals in all industries who lend secretarial support, manage an office environment or work as a personal assistant within the organisation
|2 days||Register Online|
NOTE: To further leverage the value and impact of the Programme, we encourage organisations to send cross-functional teams of executives to P4PE Institute. We offer one of two exciting group benefits to companies sending three or more participants to this programme.
Advanced registration is required to join this course. Limited class size and registration window means early birds have an advantage. Register now and access qualifying discounts.