Modern Payroll and Administration
Administering a company's payroll is a critical and demanding function. Our Practical Payroll course will give you an understanding of PAYE and self-assessment. This course clearly explains the essential components of all pay office functions and procedures and will help you get payroll right the first time. It is an invaluable resource for payroll officers, administrators, business owners and advisers.
- Introduction to Payroll Administration
- Different types of employees (i.e casual, part time, full time, contractors)
- Payroll legislation, PAYE and other tax obligations
- Annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave and parental leave entitlements
- Deductions â€“ student loans, child support, court fines
- Allowances paid to employees
- ACC-what you have to do if an employee is injured at work
Course Benefits - What do I learn?
- Gain an employer recognised Certificate in Payroll Administration
- Learn the fundamentals of Payroll legislation, payroll software and administration
- Increase your job prospects or move forward in your career.
- Gain employment as a Payroll administrator, Payroll Officer or Payroll Manager
- Those working or wanting to work in Payroll
- Business owners and managers who want to better understand payroll
NOTE: To further leverage the value and impact of the Programme, we encourage organisations to send cross-functional teams of executives to P4PE Institute. We offer one of two exciting group benefits to companies sending three or more participants to this programme.
Advanced registration is required to join this course. Limited class size and registration window means early birds have an advantage. Register now and access qualifying discounts.