TRANSFORMING HR SERVICE DELIVERY
Many HR organizations are challenged by the need to strike a comfortable balance between achieving greater HR service-delivery efficiencies and maintaining the "personal touch" culture. Experts believe that HR professionals' continuous struggle to evolve into strategic partners within their organizations often causes them to dismiss the service delivery component of HR as something tactical.
HR transformation is a process of realigning an HR function to the strategy and goals of the organization so that HR can become a true partner in success. The goal of HR transformation is not simply to improve the efficiency of processes within the HR function, but to improve the functionâ€™s effectiveness. It addresses all elements of the HR organization, including how it is structured, how people are deployed, how technology is used, how processes are designed and how services are delivered.
The irony, of course, is that effective service delivery is considered the very criterion through which HR can become a strategic partner.HR can transform itself into a more effective resource for the organization, enhance its credibility, evolve into a strategic partner, and potentially earn a place at the table. Attend P4PE institute Transforming HR Service Delivery
Defining the Scope and Pace of Transformation
- The Business Case for HR Transformation and OrganisationÂ Planning & Development
- Verifiable Outcomes of HR Transformations
- A Step-by-Step guide to Transforming HR
- Develop before and after matrix
- Define high levels roles and accountabilities
- Define HR Technology Blueprint
- Define the time line
- Project management process
Metrics and Accountability
- Define governance model and team structure
- L&D Transformation-Developing-and-retaining organisational knowledge
- How HR can take on a bigger role in driving growth
- Strategic HR Business Partnering- What it takes to make it Happen
- Comparative Analysis of HRM measures and quality activities
Develop Your Road Map to Success
- Summarize the result of the workshop into a 24 month roadmap for change
- Review the roadmap with your team and finalize
- Make sense of Organisational Development
Visualizing your Organisational structure to Enable Better Work
Course Benefits - What do I learn?
This course is suitable for anyone whose career path is in line with operation management including:
- The role HR plays in business execution - moving from a back-room administrative function to a frontline business partner
- Understand business execution - what it is and how to get started
- Discover the business-execution drivers - six things every company needs to do for success
- Map your HR processes to the business-execution drivers - and accomplish the four critical goals of talent management
This course is key for Senior HR Managers with responsibilities for organisational effectiveness either at the strategic level as heads of HR and function or at the tactical level as officers implementing Business Support Services, implementing HR policies and Programmes. HR Executives, Directors, Professionals, Specialists, and Strategic business Partners will find this master class very useful.
NOTE: To further leverage the value and impact of the Programme, we encourage organisations to send cross-functional teams of executives to P4PE Institute. We offer one of two exciting group benefits to companies sending three or more participants to this programme.
Advanced registration is required to join this course. Limited class size and registration window means early birds have an advantage. Register now and access qualifying discounts.