Driving Successful Business Execution
Think HR is mostly a back-office function? Think again.
As a Human Resources professional or business leader, youâ€™re charged with the daunting task of creating a profitable, efficient, engaged, productive, and sustainable workforce. Relax! This course from P4PE Institute shows you how to align HR processes to business needs and effectively leverage HR methods to reach your strategic goal.
As the pace and needs of business change, HR must evolve from back-office role player to become a strategic, more visible leader. But in practical terms, how do you get there from here? Use the proven ideas and strategic HR best practices in this hands-on programme to discover how to:
- Harness unified talent management to drive execution and growth.
- Identify essential business drivers needed for success.
- Work with operations leaders to forge a true business partnership.
- Enhance HR processes with cloud technology.
- Top 5 ways HR can Impact Strategic Execution
- Talent Management Blueprint
- HR-to-Corporate Strategy Alignment Tool
- Business Execution & Alignment Template
- Critical Business Execution Skill
- Renewed commitment to Professional Excellence
Course Benefits - What do I learn?
This course is suitable for anyone whose career path is in line with operation management including:
- The role HR plays in business execution - moving from a back-room administrative function to a frontline business partner
- Understand business execution - what it is and how to get started
- Discover the business-execution drivers - six things every company needs to do for success
- Map your HR processes to the business-execution drivers - and accomplish the four critical goals of talent management
This Programme is designed to advance the skills of HR executives and those of line managers who are responsible for productivity and strategy execution, primarily:
- ALL HR Managers
- ALL Line Managers
- Talent Managers
- Performance Management Managers
- Talent Sourcing & Recruitment Managers
- Executive Coaches
- HR & Business Consultants
NOTE: To further leverage the value and impact of the Programme, we encourage organisations to send cross-functional teams of executives to P4PE Institute. We offer one of two exciting group benefits to companies sending three or more participants to this programme.
Advanced registration is required to join this course. Limited class size and registration window means early birds have an advantage. Register now and access qualifying discounts.